On-Campus Instruction suspended until June 30th. Individualized Instruction will continue remotely between students and their Faculty Facilitators.
Important notice regarding Final Exams Spring 2020 – Follow this LINK
1. Spring 2020 Semester that began in January 13 is extended to May 31. All student work, exams, logs, reports and modules are due on May 31, 2020
Spring 2020 Assessments by Faculty: June 1 to June 30.
2. Late Spring Semester that began in March 9 is extended to June 30. All student work, exams, logs, reports and modules are due on June 30, 2020
Spring 2020 Assessments by faculty : July 1 to July 31.
3. 2020 Commencement Ceremony is cancelled
Specific Course Information/ and or Requirements
- BS and MS Practicum I and II Log requirements – download
Applications and Handbook
- Application for Admission – Undergraduate Studies – download
- Application for Admission – Graduate Studies – download
- Student Handbook – download
- Transcript Application – download
- Graduation Application – download
General College Information
- College Catalog – download
- College Calendars
- Crime Data (Clery Act) – download
- Sexual Harassment Prevention Policy – download
- MSCHE Accreditation Information – download
- The New York State Education Department Board of Regents Charter – download
- CAEP Accreditation Letter for the Teacher Preparation National Accreditation – download
For your convenience, all of these documents are downloadable in PDF but they remain the property of Boricua College. (Adobe Acrobat Reader or equivalent is required)