What You’ll Need to Apply
Thank you for your interest in Boricua College. The Department of Admissions requires the following documents to process your application. (Download the check-list here, or you can download all the forms you need here in a 6.87 MB zipped file).
1. Two letters of recommendation. Letters can be written by friends, relatives or professional colleagues. You can download forms here.
2. A money order in the amount of twenty-five dollars ($25), made payable to Boricua College. The Application Fee is not refundable.
3. Four pictures (2″ x 2″) for student identification purposes. Passport photos are acceptable.
4. Immunization records (if you were born on or after January 1, 1957 you will be required to show proof of immunity against measles, mumps, and rubella).
5. High School or General Equivalency Diploma (GED), and College Transcripts. Forms for request of Transcripts from other colleges will be provided by Boricua College, and require your signature.
6. Photocopy of Social Security Card or Alien Registration Card (if applicable).
7. A 250 word essay. Download the four questions here.
8. Proof of Household Income by providing one of the following:
a) Federal or State Tax return.
b) Public Assistance Budget Letter.
c) Notarized Letter if you did not file taxes.
d) Documents that verify Veteran’s Benefits.
Free Application Download (application is in .PDF format)
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Department of Admissions.